We’re in the thick of stone fruit season, and what better way to use up the delicious bounty of apricots at the grocery store than these adorable little apricot crumbles topped with ice cream!
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove pits from apricots and then cut into slices.
2. In a large bowl, combine all filling ingredients and toss until evenly coated.
3. In a separate bowl, stir together ingredients for topping.
4. Transfer filling mixture to your ramekins. Top with crumble mixture. Transfer ramekins to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the fruit is bubbling and topping is golden brown.
5. Serve warm with a scoop of Cosmic Bliss Sea Salt Caramel Chocolate, or the flavor of your choice!
This is the absolute best summer dessert because it only requires a few ingredients, and it really lets your perfectly ripe, in-season fruit shine. Tart and sweet apricots with a dreamy hazelnut and coconut topping paired with creamy Cosmic Bliss Sea Salt Caramel Chocolate is a combination you never knew you needed!
Recipe and Photos by Annie Trimber